My Learning Experience as a Jag!

 
 
With my journey as Jag coming to an end at the conclusion of the year, I want to reflect on some of things that I have learned. Meet new people! I came to college not knowing anyone but a few classmates from high school. I had to learn to step out of my comfort zone because I would typically consider myself a chill introvert. When my family dropped me off at Stokes Hall my freshman year, I felt many emotions of anxiousness and loneliness. If you come down without really having anyone to relate to, step out of your dorm and meet people on your hall. You could find a study buddy, a lifelong friend, and even a mentor. These are the years that will begin the mold of your adult self. Make the best of it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings

A Piece of Advice....

Outdoor Adventures :)