Let's catch up!

Hey ya'll! So this week, I felt that I accomplished tasks extremely early (#ProcrastinatorAtHeart). I decided to go to the library and finish a paper that I enjoyed writing. After you write so many during 4 years, it's kind of second nature. I also had the opportunity to tackle some assignments that I probably would not have started until the last minute if I had decided to do my homework at home. So with having a great week, I dedicated my weekend to Netflix, sleep, and USA Day! Sleep is great and I'm currently binge watching Criminal Minds which is very interesting, but having the chance to meet some of you at USA Day was definitely a highlight. I had the chance to speak with a few prospective students on why I love South! USA Day was extremely fun-filled! Can't wait to see you guys in the fall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings

A Piece of Advice....

Outdoor Adventures :)