New Beginnings

Hey y'all! My name is Reise Sherman and I am a senior here at South reigning all the way from a small town on the outskirts of Birmingham called Pleasant Grove. I am majoring in Professional Health Sciences set to graduate in December 2019. I originally came to South majoring in nursing, and over time realized that that was something that I really was not interested in. So, here I am as a Professional Health Sciences major (which is technically Healthcare Administration). With this degree, I plan on attending graduate school for Public Administration with a concentration in Healthcare to be able to work with small clinics, such as nursing homes or urgent cares. With coming to college, I know it can bring nervousness but there is someone willing to help guide you and that's why we're your jag guides! :) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! 

                                                   
Image result for birmingham al

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Piece of Advice....

Outdoor Adventures :)